View Profile FrankNice

40 Movie Reviews

Screw facebook/ Newgrounds is wayy better!

Its been a long time since browsing through NG. Great to know you're still doing your thing Tom. Cheers!

Duuuude!

Nice burn, haha!

12 Game Reviews

YOU ONLY HIT HIM ONE TIME????

Dude, you lost four of the stars that I'd have given u, tbh.. I hate fb and this would've been the next best thing to actually smacking that schmuck around. The graphics and artwork are pretty good tho. Please fix this game and upload it again!

the controls are pretty smooth. youre definitely starting off real well. please develop more, add some more content! it might also help if you could add some more music besides just the standard Mario tune. maybe throw in some original music too, maybe have it change during certain times, to make the experience more intense and then more suspenseful. add some gore, power ups and extra weapons/ammo. this seems like its going to become an excellent game, bro!

Great Effort

The game sucked. It was real boring. Having said that, The game itself was a great look back to the 80s. Because It isn't my kind of thing, I'll give you guys a five because I know you all worked hard on it.

9 Audio Reviews

Yo--------------

Respect, man. Please email the acapella to me so I could mix it nice. Send me a PM for the email address.

UselessTalent responds:

hopefully Ill have it
I'll definitely send it to you
mad respect by the way bro

Nice

I don't know why you got 3.80; this beat is hot! Now it's 3.98. I'm gonna see if I could write to this tonight.

Peace.

Hot Shit

However, I do agree with T-Free. It's not anything that you have to fix by re-recording the vocals. I could hook your vocals up if you're cool with sending me the track and your acapella. If you're cool with that, then you could PM me.

Peace.

Gucunuka responds:

can i have your IM addy for Msn or whatever?

1 Art Review

lol!

It looks like sonic's retarded little cousin!

I make music and sound FX. I also Voice Act and Rap. I can record and am able to mix my own material. I am Here mainly because I'd like my music and/or SFX to be used in a video or a game. If you like any of my Productions, PM me. Peace.

n/a, Male