View Profile FrankNice

All 47 Movie Reviews

11 w/ Responses

real smooth, but what's up with all this furry content? Newgrounds is certainly changing.

The story was intriguing, but the uke was faggy af, so minus points for that. great art work tho!

It's like william Shatner singing, lmao

I'm sorry. I hate this song and I hate the mix. The guitar sounds kinda muddy and the singing is terrible, like they got rejected from broadway. Where the hell are the drums? I can't even hear them. Everything is drowned out by the damn shit guitar. Good animation tho. My favorite part was when they smashed the guitar.

JonMastu responds:

...christ, dude!

The pun has officially made a GLORIOUS comeback!! Galactose intolerant, lmfaooooo!!

BOBS 10/10

So fucking accurate. The level of authenticity involved with ALL ASPECTS OF THIS VIDEO is so spot on, i thought i was watching one of those history channel documentaries. Good shit 10/10

Is it weird that i automatically gave this a 5? screw it. Clock crew rocks! How can i join?

JujubeLock responds:

Look up Lock Legion on Facebook

good stuff. That was a trap tho, lmao

This mix of all these different art styles make you wanna keep watching it. Fuck you for doing this to meeeeeeee! Good stuff 5/5

I make music and sound FX. I also Voice Act and Rap. I can record and am able to mix my own material. I am here mainly because I'd like my music and/or SFX to be used in a video or a game. If you like any of my Productions, PM me. Peace.

n/a, Male