Dumb Policeman soundboard Dumb Policeman soundboard

He didn't say: "I'll put a cup in your ass"

He said: "I'll pop a cap in your ass"! Nice effort, though. I hope you do better next time.

I'm Bringing Myspace Back I'm Bringing Myspace Back

Duuuude!

Nice burn, haha!

Ariels Magnificent Quest! Ariels Magnificent Quest!

I can honestly say:

Learn how to spell buddy!

CT Scrapped test CT Scrapped test

The title was not what I've expected.

I thought that the title was supposed to be some kind of vagina joke! Yea, tom fulp forbid that it should actually be a vagina joke cuz you know he like his cock jokes, haha! Audio kinda sucks, but you made a decent effort. Keep up the good work!

PS: I'm not irrationally afraid of gay people, so I'm not a homophobe. I know and respect the fact that everyone's entitled to live their lives as they choose. Also, Tom: Don't be a sensitive fag cuz I'm just joking with you. Oh yea, one more thing: "insert" favorite penis joke for tom!

-Patience- -Patience-

Dude...

The sound sucked; the quality was inconsistent. Decent artwork and animation. You made a pretty good effort!

PinkSkull responds:

Thanks, I'm doing a lot of research on audio now, since is what I've been -told to improve- the most, it seems my settings well, were a bit off.

Dat Chub Dat Chub

I have to say...

Nice tits.

Scorpion loves Rocky Road Scorpion loves Rocky Road

Awsome

LMAO!! That was a great animation! I really like how the style of the artwork adds to the comic effect of the entire piece!

5/5%uFF0C 10/10

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

Nasal Powers

I thought it was really funny when Harut exhaled the dude through the wall! LMAO!

Biosfreaks Apocalypse Biosfreaks Apocalypse

Pretty Cool

It's a pretty cool short! Don't forget about who gave you that sweet "time portal" sound effect! lol! However, I'm a little disappointed that "Pork" couldn't have made it to the score. Great job!

biosfreak responds:

im sorry

but now you got some cool stuff for the audio portal :P

MvC3: Deadpool MvC3: Deadpool

Whatt?

I couldn't understand what he was saying.