Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

Great Effort

The game sucked. It was real boring. Having said that, The game itself was a great look back to the 80s. Because It isn't my kind of thing, I'll give you guys a five because I know you all worked hard on it.

MP5K fps - shooting range MP5K fps - shooting range

Something. I don't know wtf to write in this mofo!

I think that if it's gonna be a at a shooting range, you should at least have a reset button, or have the bottles and targets respawn. Also, like previously mentioned, it would be a good idea to make it into a game. The graphics are crisp, and the sounds are on the money!

lohrel21 responds:

ok dude thxx alot :):):):)

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

What The Fuck??

What is so damned hard about pressing the spacebar?? I don't know what kind of 'tards have played this, saying it's too difficult. It was easy! Way too easy. I honestly think that the gameplay sucks (there's nothing else to do but press the space bar) and the graphics suck. However, the sound is awesome!! I'll give you a 7 for tickling my ear. Keep up the good work.

mister piggy: adventure mister piggy: adventure

Pretty Cool

That's a neat game you came up with. The controls are pretty good. Keep up the good work!

biosfreak responds:

thanks!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

whoa

I got $166,332 in a single shot and my turtle traveled 329,743.3 feet before being abducted.

How have other players done in this game? Write it in a review!

Santa Vs. Gravity Santa Vs. Gravity

my favorite santa themed game!

I think it's great! I hate santa claus and a falling death for him would seem realistic and very believable!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Just imagine it: the cnn santa tracker suddenly goes blank... Everybody wondering: what happened. Kids waking up the next day not finding presents, a massive search ending in santa's bloated corpse being found buried under 6 feet of snow.

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

pretty cool

pretty cool. interesting little puzzle. look forward to seeing more.

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

pretty cool

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

hey!

This is pretty fuuny!

Manly-Chicken responds:

^this^

Berzerk Ball Berzerk Ball

Nice

Great game! However, I have to admit that it gets redundant after a while, but that chick has some great tits and its fun to see the numa numa guy get smacked around, haha! Great Job!