Dumb Policeman soundboard Dumb Policeman soundboard

He didn't say: "I'll put a cup in your ass"

He said: "I'll pop a cap in your ass"! Nice effort, though. I hope you do better next time.

I'm Bringing Myspace Back I'm Bringing Myspace Back

Duuuude!

Nice burn, haha!

Ariels Magnificent Quest! Ariels Magnificent Quest!

I can honestly say:

Learn how to spell buddy!

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

Great Effort

The game sucked. It was real boring. Having said that, The game itself was a great look back to the 80s. Because It isn't my kind of thing, I'll give you guys a five because I know you all worked hard on it.

MP5K fps - shooting range MP5K fps - shooting range

Something. I don't know wtf to write in this mofo!

I think that if it's gonna be a at a shooting range, you should at least have a reset button, or have the bottles and targets respawn. Also, like previously mentioned, it would be a good idea to make it into a game. The graphics are crisp, and the sounds are on the money!

lohrel21 responds:

ok dude thxx alot :):):):)

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

What The Fuck??

What is so damned hard about pressing the spacebar?? I don't know what kind of 'tards have played this, saying it's too difficult. It was easy! Way too easy. I honestly think that the gameplay sucks (there's nothing else to do but press the space bar) and the graphics suck. However, the sound is awesome!! I'll give you a 7 for tickling my ear. Keep up the good work.

EyesWideShut EyesWideShut

Yo--------------

Respect, man. Please email the acapella to me so I could mix it nice. Send me a PM for the email address.

UselessTalent responds:

hopefully Ill have it
I'll definitely send it to you
mad respect by the way bro

The gangsta world The gangsta world

Nice

I don't know why you got 3.80; this beat is hot! Now it's 3.98. I'm gonna see if I could write to this tonight.

Peace.

Silent Soldier Ft C89 Silent Soldier Ft C89

Hot Shit

However, I do agree with T-Free. It's not anything that you have to fix by re-recording the vocals. I could hook your vocals up if you're cool with sending me the track and your acapella. If you're cool with that, then you could PM me.

Peace.

Gucunuka responds:

can i have your IM addy for Msn or whatever?

sonic DERP sonic DERP

lol!

It looks like sonic's retarded little cousin!